Date: Tuesday, June 21
Time: 12:30PM - 1:30PM/Tacoma-time
- Registration is free but required. Once you register, you'll receive further instructions for joining the event via email.
In attendance will be:
- Curtis Black, Graduate Advisor.
- Victoria Olive, Graduate Advisor.
We'll cover the basics, including the admission and application requirements, curriculum, and tuition, in a brief PowerPoint at the beginning of the event. After the presentation, we'll welcome your inquiries, concerns, and questions about the following - and, of course, whatever else is on your mind about the certificate program and becoming a graduate student at UW Tacoma!
- Course content and course scheduling.
- Using the certificate as a pathway to our MS or PhD in Computer Science and Systems.
- Our faculty members and their research areas of interest.
- Applying as an international, F-1 visa student.
- Living in and/or commuting to downtown Tacoma, where our campus is located.
- Our on-campus student support services, such as the Teaching and Learning Centers, the International Student and Scholar Services Office, or the Veteran and Military Resource Center.
- Local industry connections and opportunities for networking and professional development.
We're looking forward to seeing you over Zoom!