Join us for this 2-hour training with the Oregon Family Support Network.
“Person and Family-Centered Planning” is not just a catchy new phrase in the mental health world for families. During this webinar we will highlight the importance of family members having active participation, and an active role, in the design of their mental health crisis plan. Together we will focus on how the family and youth perspective, lived experience, and culture can guide efficacious holistic crisis planning within all 12 life domains.
1. Understand mental health crisis planning from the Family Perspective.
2. Distinguish crisis stabilization vs crisis planning.
3. Navigate the paradigm shift from system led crisis planning to consumer led crisis planning.
4. Discuss crisis planning from a holistic view and how all life domains are incorporated.
5. Navigate strategies that assist in creating effective family crisis plans.
The Northwest MHTTC acknowledges that the gender and race options on this form are limited, and we understand that many people may not identify with any of the options listed. These questions are developed by our federal funder and we do not have the ability to modify the answer options. Please select the option that best represents how you identify or select “none of these” or skip the question if that feels most appropriate for you.