This series is specifically for WA State and Region 10 Indian Health Care Providers, Tribal and Urban Indian Behavioral Health Program Providers.
Please join the Northwest MHTTC and our Organizing Partners to provide the first of two webinars on Telebehavioral health
This event, Session 1, is an open engagement/discussion among participants focused on addressing barriers and highlighting innovations in telebehavioral health, e.g., identify barriers with the delivery of telehealth such as access to technology, privacy, issues with physical location and comfort for providers and clients; highlight innovations being explored and discuss the positive outcomes rising to the surface during this rapid onset of telehealth.
Organizing Partners and Presenters will include:
- the Behavioral Health Training, Workforce and Policy Innovation Center of the University of Washington's Behavioral Health Institute
- the WA State Health Care Authority (HCA)
- the Indian Health Service's Telebehavioral Health Center of Excellence (TBHCE)
- the American Indian Health Commission (AIHC) of Washington State
- the Portland Area Indian Health Service